Greenly TrueTapShower Nozzle (Model no. TTS3) sprays water in Shower pattern.Conserving water is need of the hour as it has a very good environmental effect as well as it saves a significant amount of money.
Greenly True Tap Shower Nozzle sprays water in Shower flow pattern and reduces water consumption at taps by 66%. Its an efficient tap to shower nozzle. It can be used with any kind of taps like on tap shower, Tap shower mixers
Easy to install – Tap Shower can be easily removed and attached to any Tap having suitable thread. Be it a Male (outer) thread or Female (Inner) Thread. We have wide range of thread size that suits your tap size.
They come in many designs – Different Tap shower models can fit in any bathroom or Kitchen taps or on tap shower. They come in sleek chrome finised. Our models are 2 LPM, 3 LPM and 4 LPM with various design shapes.
Customization – Have a requirement on the shower flow rates? We can make as per your specification.
Advantage of Tap Shower:
- Can be retrofitted in any standard 22 mm Diameter Tap(M24/F24 threaded taps). No Tap replacement needed.
- Wide range of adapters are available with us.
- Dispense 3 LPM saving 66% of water consumption at your tap.. Saves 66% of the water.
- Customization (We can provide water flow rates as per your requirement from 2 Liters per minute to 4 liters per minute)
- Solid construction using Brass material.
- Ergonomic Design
- Anti rust proof
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Made up of brass and coated with Nickel to improve the life.
- Standard Model – 2, 3 & 4 litres per minute
- TTS2 – 2 LPM & TTS3 – 3 LPM models are best suited for bathroom wash basins, Canteens wash rooms, Hotels, restaurants.
- TTS4 – 4 LPM model best suited for Kitchen.
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 6 bar).
- Reduce Energy bills.
- Good Return on Investment.
|Output LPM in Shower mode||3 LPM (66% Savings)|
|Flow patterns||Shower flow|
|Method of Construction||Brass|
|Suitable Tap Thread size||Various Tap threads using adapters|
|Operating Pressure||1 bar to 6 bar.|
|Country of Origin||India|
Frequently Asked Questions on Tap Shower:
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required?
Tap Shower operates in both Pressure-less Piping system (works in Gravity pressure) and Pressurized Piping system. It does not require any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 6 bar. If the pressure is higher than 2.5 bar and the user indents to use Taps Showers, its advisable to use lower LPM models as the output is proportional to Pressure.
2. How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge
3. Does it Tap Shower produces uniform flow?
Yes. Perfectly. It spreads water in such a way to maximize the spread of water.
4. How do i figure out the size of the tap?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter. Finding difficulty, then call us and we offer the best water saving solutions for taps.
5. Does this work with automated faucets?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
6. Will the Nozzle works in hard and salty water ?
Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on tap Shower nozzle surface. We recommend to immerse TrueMist Twister water saving Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards
7. Does the nozzle require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
8. What is the warranty Period?
2 Year from the date of receiving the nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
9. Does it comes with Adapters for all kind of Taps?
Our Nozzle fits directly on tap with F24 (Inner) Threads. We provide adapters only for the 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24). We also have other adapters for various Tap Size available online. If you have custom requirement, do let us know. We manufacture for your requirement provided that it meets minimum order Quantity as low as 25 pieces.
10. Do I need technical assistance in installing the nozzle?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Tap Shower. Just a 2 minute job.
11. can we use this nozzle with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
12. is the flow adjustable?
No. It is a single mode shower flow water saving nozzle.
13. Can it be installed in 28 mm tap ?
Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
14. Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
15. Do I need regular maintenance?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
16. How much water the nozzle can save?
Based on the water pressure at Tap point, Water output will be from 8 to 12 liters per minute at the tap without water saving nozzles or aerators. Whereas our Tap Shower nozzles reduce the consumption by a maximum of 75%(2 LPM). This model is 3 LPM so it saves 66% of water compared to normal aerator flow.
17. Factors to be considered while suggesting nozzles to customers.
Following factors to be considered while suggesting nozzles to customers.
a. Tap location
b. Tap Angle
c. Faucet or Sink Size
d. Pressure at Tap point.
e. Application of Nozzle