Greenly WaterSAVE Aerators for taps – 6 liters per minute (LPM) – Foam flow pattern (WS-F6)
Conserving water is need of the hour as it has a very good environmental effect as well as it saves a significant amount of money.
Water Saving Nozzles, Water saving Aerator, Water saving shower from Greenly range of products gives very good results in saving water for both commercial and residential facilities.
Greenly WaterSAVE Aerators are
– Saves around 25% compared to normal aerators.
– Best suitable for Kitchen taps and places where the water requirement is bit higher.
– anti-clogging filter screen filters sediments and particles.
– perfect flow quality even under different flow conditions.
– extended life.
– very low noise level.
– Easy installation and maintenance.
– DIY – easily replaceable using a 22 mm spanner or a cutting Plier.
– Reduce Energy bills.
– Best Return on Investment.
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required for Aerators?
Greenly WaterSAVE Aerators operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 4 bar.
2. How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge.
3. How do i figure out the size of the tap?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter.
4. Does this work with automated faucets?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
5. Will the WaterSAVE Aerator works in hard and salty water ?
WaterSAVE Aerators is made up of Poly Oxy Methelene to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Aerators. We recommend to immerse our Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards.
6. Does the WaterSAVE Aerator require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the WaterSAVE Aerator and clean the filters periodically.
7. What is the flow rate of normal aerators?
Normal Aerators flow rates vary from 8 liters to 12 liters per minute based on water pressure.
8. What is the warranty Period?
1 Year from the date of receiving the Aerators. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
9. Does the aerators fits all kind of Taps?
Aerators fits only 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24 threaded taps)
10. Do I need technical assistance in installing the aerators?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install WaterSAVE Aerator. Just a 2 minute job.
11. Can we use this aerators with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
12. Is the flow adjustable?
Sorry. Not possible.
13. Can it be installed in 18mm (Junior size) or 28 mm tap ?
Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
14. Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
15. Do I need regular maintenance?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
16. How to replace your existing aerators with new WaterSAVE Aerators?
Please CLICK HERE
tag Water saving aerator for taps, Faucet regulator, flow controller, save earth, save water, aerator for taps, filter for taps. Shower flow pattern, reduce water flow, water saving tips, water saving pictures, water saving slogans
|Output LPM||6 LPM|
|Flow patterns||Foam flow|
|Method of Construction||
Poly-Oxy-Methelene (An Engineering Plastic)
22 mm Diameter threaded shells(M24/F24 threaded taps)
0.8 bar to 4 bar.
Gives best results in
1.Taps which has very low water pressure
2.Taps in apartment top floor
4.Kitchens tap where the water requirement is higher
5.Vessel wash area