HVAC Pre-cooling misting systems use an Evaporative Cooling system mechanism that is Cost-Effective, Efficient, and controllable. Its also known as Adiabatic misting or Air conditioner misting systems
The following benefits will become more apparent as your systems run more efficiently:
- Less energy consumption
- Releasing of less greenhouse gas
- Water savings
- Cost-saving as a result of less energy and water usage
- Commercial and industrial air-conditioning units.
- Refrigeration units
- HVAC pre-cooling misting ( Heat and Ventilation Air Conditioning System)
During the hot weather months, units are under constant pressure to circulate enough cool air to the area where it is needed. Put simply when air temperature increases, electricity consumption in air-conditioning units increases substantially and in addition to this process, the cooling capacity of the air-conditioning unit decreases.
This increased load placed on the system results in
- Poor performance.
- Untimely shutdowns.
- Compromised product quality.
- Reduction of air-conditioning performance.
- Increased electricity consumption.
- Severe stress for mechanical parts, shortening the lifespan of the air-conditioning unit itself.
- Excessive loads on the AC unit condensing coil from extreme heat may cause the shut down of the air-conditioning unit.
By installing a Misting System for Pre-cooling system clients can look forward to
- Outside air temperature into the unit is lowered by up to 12°C.
- Energy consumption drops, saving electricity and money as much as 30%.
- Increases the efficiency of the air-conditioning unit by as much as 30%.
- Reduces system downtime.
- Improves occupant comfort level.
- Substantially extends the lifetime of all Air Conditioning units.
- Environmental benefits – lower consumption kW reducing your carbon footprint.
What is an adiabatic cooling kit?
This refers to a cooling system that pulls air from the external environment and reduces its temperature by evaporating water in its presence. This cooled air is then fed to a heat exchanger and the thermal exchanger eliminates heat energy from the associated process and transfers it to the cool ambient air.
This is very similar to a dry cooling system but is incorporated with pre-cooling pads that depress the dry bulb of incoming air.
During extremely hot weather months, units are under constant pressure to circulate enough cool air to the area where it is needed. Hence, when air temperature increases, pressure on air conditioning systems also increase which in turn increase the energy consumption to meet the required level of efficiency.
Apart from this, the desired output of cooling might not be achieved and can be constantly decreasing.
An adiabatic cooling system can be used and is suitable for commercial and industrial air cooling, refrigeration units and HVAC units. It can also be used for greenhouse regulation and domestic/ residential air conditioning.
- Reduction in energy consumption
- Water saving
- Cost reduction due to lesser energy and water usage
- Reduction in release of greenhouse gasses
- Increases cooling efficiency without adding pressure to units
Frequently asked questions?
- What is the price of an adiabatic cooling kit?
Each system and kit are based on customer needs and other external influencing factors. The average quotation can be gained from our team members who will customize and provide the exact price to suit the customers needs.
- Does Greenly India manufacture its own kits?
Yes. At Greenly India we are the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Adiabatic cooling kits across India.
Tags: air con misting system | air conditioner misting system | adiabatic misting.