A tap aerator device is often found at the tip of modern indoor water tap. Aerators can be simply screwed onto the faucet head, creating a non-splashing stream and often delivering a mixture of water and air.
An Kitchen tap water saving shower aerator device can
- Prevent splashing from Kitchen Sinks
- Shape the water stream coming out of the faucet spout, to produce a straight and evenly pressured stream
- Conserve water and reduce energy costs.
- Reduce faucet noise
- Increase perceived water pressure (often used in homes with low water pressure); sometimes described as a pressure regulator or flow regulator
- Provides slight filtration of debris due to a small sieve plate
- Prevents splashing
- a water saving device
Greenly Kitchen tap Aerators are
- Saves around 67% compared to normal aerators.
- Best suitable for Kitchen taps and places where the water requirement is bit higher.
- Made up of Poly-Oxy-Methelene, an Engineering plastic.
- Suitable for all faucets with 22 mm Diameter threaded shells(M24/F24 threaded taps).
- anti-clogging filter screen filters sediments and particles.
- perfect flow quality even under different flow conditions.
- fulfills all standard requirements.
- Operating Pressure 0.8 bar to 6 bar.
- DIY – easily replaceable using a 22 mm spanner or a cutting Plier.
- Flow patterns – Shower
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 4 bar).
- Reduce Energy bills.
- Extended life.
- very low noise level.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Economical Aerator Nozzle and Best Return on Investment.
|LPM||2, 3, 4|
Frequently Asked Questions
- It operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 6 bar. No Pressure regulator required upto 2.5 bar. Pressure regulator required above 2.5 bar.
- Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge
- Yes. Perfectly.
- Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter
- As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
- Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Nozzle. We recommend to immerse TrueMist Twister water saving Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards
- Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
- 2 Year from the date of receiving the nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
- We provide adapters only for the 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24). We also have other adapters for various Tap Size.
- Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Trumist Twister. Just a 2 minute job.
- Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
- Certainly. You can can both mist and shower modes. Best way to satisfy your water saving purpose
- Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
- Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
- Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
- Based on the water pressure at Tap point, Water output will be from 8 to 12 liters per minute. Whereas our nozzle reduce the consumption by a maximum of 97%. Only 3% of water is used effectively. Our nozzle mist output can be varied from 200ml per minute to 1 liter per minute.
Following factors to be considered while suggesting nozzles to customers.
- Tap location
- Tap Angle
- Faucet or Sink Size
- Pressure at Tap point.