Greenly TrueMist 300, alters low pressure water flow into mist form in taps and dispense water in such a way that hands washed without utilizing much of water there by saving up to 97% of water.
GREENLY TRUEMIST 300. SAME TAP. 97% LESS WATER.
**** Fits in standard 22mm Taps (both male and female threaded taps)****
Advantage of Alter water saver:
- Mist flow mode dispense only 300 ml per minute (Saves 97% compared to Normal aerator)
- Can be retrofitted in any standard 22 mm Diameter Tap(M24/F24 threaded taps). No Tap replacement needed.
- Our Standard model Greenly TrueMist 300 dispense 300 ml Per Minute (Saves 97% of the water) at 1.5 bar water pressure.
- Customization (We can provide water flow rates as per your requirement from 300 ml per minute to 1 liters per minute)
- Works in both pressure-less and pressurized piping system.
- Solid construction using Stainless steel / Brass material.
- Ergonomic Design
- Anti rust proof
- Easy installation and maintenance – DIY – Simply unscrew existing aerator and replace with Greenly Truemist
- Standard Model – 500 ml per minute.
- Optimized for public places like Commercial establishment, Educational Institution and Shopping malls.
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 6 bar).
- Reduce Energy bills.
- Extreme water saving without compromising the water usage.
- Best Return on Investment.
FAQ on Extreme Water Saver:
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required?
it operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 4 bar
2. How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge
3. Does it produces mist?
4. How do i figure out the size of the tap?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter
5. Does this work with automated faucets?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
6. Will the Nozzle works in hard and salty water ?
Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Nozzle. We recommend to immerse our Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards
7. Does the nozzle require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
8. What is the warranty Period?
1 Year from the date of receiving the nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
9. Does it comes with Adapters for all kind of Taps?
We provide adapters only for the 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24). Adapters are available for all other kind of tap thread size.
10 Do I need technical assistance in installing the nozzle?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Trumist. Just a 2 minute job.
11. can we use this nozzle with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
12. is the flow adjustable?
Sorry. No. Only mist mode possible.
13. Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
For your bulk requirements, Please contact our nearest distributor firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE.
Greenly TrueMist, Water saving Nozzle, altered nozzle dome, altered nozzle dealer in India, water saving taps India, bubble 90 nozzle, kitchen tap filter nozzle, water saving altered nozzle, altered water nozzle amazon, altered nozzle, same tap 97% less,
1.Mist flow mode dispense only 300 ml per minute (Saves 97% compared to Normal aerator)
2.Can be retrofitted in any standard 22 mm Diameter Tap(M24/F24 threaded taps). No Tap replacement needed.
3.Our Standard model Greenly TrueMist 300 dispense 300 ml Per Minute (Saves 97% of the water) at 1.5 bar water pressure
There are no reviews yet.