Greenly WaterSAVE Mist Aerator for Taps – 1.2 liters per minute (LPM) – Mist flow pattern (WS-M1)
Conserving water is need of the hour as it has a very good environmental effect as well as it saves a significant amount of money.
Mist Water saving aerators for Taps reduced the waste of water and its the best and cheapest way to reduce the water consumption at your taps. Mist Aerators converts water flow into tiny particles and spreads the water flow to increase performance. This water saving Aerator is best suited for Corporate restrooms, wash basins taps / faucets. A best fit for water tap.
Greenly Mist Aerator for Taps features are
- Saves around 90% compared to normal aerators.
- Best suitable for wash basins. Not suitable for Kitchen Use.
- anti-clogging filter screen filters sediments and particles.
- perfect flow quality even under different flow conditions.
- Anti-clogging filter
- extended life.
- very low noise level.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- fulfills all standard requirements.
- DIY – easily replaceable using a 22 mm spanner or a cutting Plier.
- Flow patterns – Mist.
- Economical and Pocket friendly.
- Reduce Energy bills.
- Best Return on Investment.
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required for Aerators?
Greenly WaterSAVE Aerators operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 4 bar.
2. How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge.
3. How do i figure out the size of the tap?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the Aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter.
4. Does this work with automated faucets?
As long as the tap have a removable Aerator, it works.
5. Will the WaterSAVE Aerator works in hard and salty water ?
WaterSAVE Aerators is made up of Poly Oxy Methelene to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Aerators. We recommend to immerse our Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards.
6. Does the WaterSAVE Aerator require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the Water SAVE Mist Aerator and clean the filters periodically.
7. What is the flow rate of normal aerators?
Normal Aerators flow rates vary from 8 liters to 16 liters per minute based on water pressure.
8. What is the warranty Period?
1 Year from the date of receiving the product. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
9. Does the aerators fits all kind of Taps?
Aerators fits only 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24 threaded taps).
10. Do I need technical assistance in installing the aerators?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing Aerator and Install WaterSAVE Aerator. Just a 2 minute job.
11. Can we use this aerators with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
12. Is the flow adjustable?
Sorry. Not possible.
13. Can it be installed in 18mm (Junior size) or 28 mm tap ?
Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
14. Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
15. Do I need regular maintenance?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
16. How to replace your existing aerators with new WaterSAVE Aerators?
Please CLICK HERE
For your bulk requirements, Please contact our nearest distributor firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE.
mist Aerator for taps, Mist Water Savers, mist tap filter, water saving nozzles for home taps, Altered Aerator for taps, water mist Aerator nozzle, Mist faucet Aerator, Mist flow aerators, Mist Spray Aerator, Swiss mist tap, Economical mist Aerator Amazon, Tiny particles of water
|Output LPM||1.2 LPM|
|Flow patterns||Mist Flow|
|Method of Construction||
Poly-Oxy-Methelene (An Engineering Plastic)
22 mm Diameter threaded shells(M24/F24 threaded taps)
0.8 bar to 4 bar.