TrueMist Twister – Dual mode Water saving Nozzle for taps
Dual mode Water saving Nozzle is a mist & shower water saving nozzle for tap which Converts low pressure water flow into mist form in taps and dispense water in such a way to maximize water utilization there by saving up to 90% of water from taps. Twist to save water. Rotate clockwise for mist mode and Anti clockwise for shower mode. Truemist Twister is one of the best water saving nozzles available in India.
- Mist flow mode dispense only 700 ml per minute (Saves 90% compared to Normal water aerator).
- Spray flow mode dispense only 3.5 litres per minute (Saves 60% compared to Normal water aerator).
- Just a small twist between mist and Spray / Shower mode.
- Customization (We can provide mist water flow rates as per your requirement from 300 ml per minute to 2 liters per minute)
- Can be retrofitted in any standard 22 mm Diameter Tap with male thread directly. No Tap replacement needed. Adapter required for other sizes
- Works both in Pressure-less Water system and Pressurized water system.
- Solid construction using Stainless steel / Brass material.
- Ergonomic Design
- Anti rust proof
- Easy installation and maintenance – DIY – Simply unscrew existing aerator and replace with Greenly Truemist Twister
- Optimized for varieties of usage including Home Faucets, Wash basin, Kitchen, Commercial establishment, Educational Institution and Shopping malls
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 6 bar). No Pressure regulator required up to 2.5 bar. Pressure regulator required above 2.5 bar.
- Extreme water saving without compromising the water usage.
- Best Return on Investment.
- Prime Minister Office (PMO), New Delhi
- Express Avenue, Chennai
- Symbiosis University, Pune
- Hiranandhini Upscale, Chennai
- UT Pumps, Faridabad
- Delphi TVS, Chennai
- Minda Sai Limited, Chennai
- Ford India Limited, Chennai Plant and many other reputed organisations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- It operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 6 bar. No Pressure regulator required upto 2.5 bar. Pressure regulator required above 2.5 bar.
- Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge
- Yes. Perfectly.
- Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter
- As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
- Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Nozzle. We recommend to immerse TrueMist Twister water saving Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards
- Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
- 2 Year from the date of receiving the nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
- We provide adapters only for the 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24). We also have other adapters for various Tap Size.
- Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Trumist Twister. Just a 2 minute job.
- Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
- Certainly. You can can both mist and shower modes. Best way to satisfy your water saving purpose
- Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
- Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
- Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
- Based on the water pressure at Tap point, Water output will be from 8 to 12 liters per minute. Whereas our nozzle reduce the consumption by a maximum of 97%. Only 3% of water is used effectively. Our nozzle mist output can be varied from 200ml per minute to 1 liter per minute.
Following factors to be considered while suggesting nozzles to customers.
- Tap location
- Tap Angle
- Faucet or Sink Size
- Pressure at Tap point.