TrueMist Twister – Dual mode Water saving Nozzle is a tap nozzle which Converts low pressure water flow into mist form in taps and dispense water in such a way to maximize water utilization there by saving up to 90% of water from taps. Just a twist to save water.
This water saving nozzle tap device is easy to install. Made of lead-free brass material that fits into the tap along with a washer. It has a small spout to which a cap is attached which can be twisted to adjust the flow of the water between mist and Shower flow mode. At its tightest position, this water saving tap nozzle device reduces the water flow to a fine mist spray.
Enjoy the mist! Save Water! Participate in helping the environment to get better! Evolve!
Direction of use in Kitchen:
- Mist Mode is best for vegetable wash, Hand wash, mild soiled plates washing and rinsing of Vessels. Best water mist spray nozzle for tap.
- Shower / Spray Mode is best for Filling glasses, Vessel washing and Higher water quantity applications.
Why Dual mode Tap Water saving Nozzle is best for you?
Flow of water can be controlled for various application by minimizing the degree of rotation. Even though this tap nozzle has two flow mode, Water flow can be controlled variably and thus selecting the water flow rate that suits user requirements.
Advantage of Dual mode Water saving Nozzle for taps:
- Mist flow mode dispense only 700 ml per minute (Saves 90% compared to Normal aerator).
- Spray flow mode dispense only 3.5 litres per minute (Saves 60% compared to Normal aerator).
- Best alternative to water aerator.
- Just a small twist between mist and Spray mode.
- Customization (We can provide mist water flow rates as per your requirement from 300 ml per minute to 1 liters per minute).
- Can be retrofitted in any standard 22 mm Diameter Tap(M24/F24 threaded taps). No Tap replacement needed.
- Works both in Pressure-less Water system (Gravity fed piping system) and Pressurized water system.
- Solid construction using Stainless steel / Brass material.
- Ergonomic Design.
- Anti rust proof.
- Easy installation and maintenance – DIY – Simply unscrew existing aerator and replace with Greenly Truemist Twister.
- Optimized for varieties of usage including Home Faucets, Wash basin, Kitchen, Commercial establishment, Educational Institution and Shopping malls.
- A tap nozzle insert is provided along with the package called Pressure regulator.
- No Pressure regulator required up to 2.5 bar. Pressure regulator required above 2.5 bar(anti splash tap nozzle pressure regulator).
- Extreme water saving without compromising the water usage.
- Best Return on Investment.
Dual mode Water saving Nozzle for taps + 3 adapters. This package comes with 3 adapters to suit 4 tap sizes satisfies for more than 70% of water taps sold in India. Just enjoy water saving without hassle of searching adapters for your faucet.
This Pack contains 2 more adapters in addition to standard adapters. So the nozzle can fits in taps with the following four size
- F24 Threads (Inner threads)
- M22 Threads (Outer thread)
- F18 Thread (Inner threads)
- F20 Thread (Inner threads).
Water Pressure at your taps Vs Output of water saving nozzle:
When you home piping system is installed with pressure booster pumps, Pressure at tap point may be higher than 2.5 bar pressure.
Its advisable to attach pressure regulator at the back of water saver nozzle (only available in retail pack) supplied along with the package.
Looking for an economical alternative to water saving nozzle? check out our Water saving aerators.
Not finding right adapter to fit our water saving nozzle into your tap? check out our Water saving nozzle adapters.
Frequently Asked Questions on Tap Nozzle:
- What is the minimum operating water pressure required?
it operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 6 bar. No Pressure regulator required upto 2.5 bar. Pressure regulator required above 2.5 bar.
- How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge
- Does it produces mist?
- How do i figure out the size of the tap to fit this water saving nozzle?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter
- Does this work with mixer taps or automated tap?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, TrueMist Twister can be installed and makes your taps that saves water a lot.
- Will the Nozzle works in hard and salty water ?
Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Nozzle. We recommend to immerse TrueMist Twister water saving Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards
- Does the nozzle require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
- What is the warranty Period for this water saving nozzle?
2 Year from the date of receiving the water saving nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
- Does it comes with Adapters for all kind of Taps?
We provide adapters only for the 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24). We also have other adapters for various Tap Size.
- Do I need technical assistance in installing the nozzle?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Trumist Twister. Just a 2 minute job.
- can we use this nozzle with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
11a. Can I use Truemist Twister with 360 degree swivel spray kitchen tap nozzle adapter to change directional flow?
No. Its not advisable to use along with swivel adapter as it may be difficult to twist between modes.
- TrueMist Twister flow mode is alterable?
Certainly. This water saving nozzle can be altered between mist and shower flow modes that suits your requirements. Best way to do water saving without compromising on your purpose.
- Can it be installed taps with various thread size ?
TrueMist Twister water saving nozzle needs a Suitable Adapter to fit inside tap with different thread sizes. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for your tap size. In case of bulk requirement, we can manufacture the exact tap thread size eliminating need for an adapter. We always have ready stock of adapters.
- What are the tap brands for which the water saver nozzle suits or tap adapters are available.
Our water saver nozzle can fits in the following brands like Jaquar, Grohe, Kholer, Hindware, Parryware, Ess Ess, Hidware, Roca, Crabtree, Delta, Essco, Opera, Metro and many other leading national and international tap brands.
- Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
- Do I need regular maintenance of this water saving tap nozzle?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days. Use a 2.5 mm allen key to remove screw in tap nozzle and the interiors can be cleaned.
- How much water the nozzle can save?
Based on the water pressure at Tap point, Water output will be from 8 to 12 liters per minute. Whereas our nozzle reduce the consumption by a maximum of 97%. Only 3% of water is used effectively. Our nozzle mist output can be varied from 200ml per minute to 1 liter per minute.
- How the flow rate of TrueMist Twister is compared with other Water saving nozzle?
- Factors to be considered while selecting nozzle to save water on taps.
Following factors to be considered while selecting the water saver tap nozzles.
- Tap location (Kitchen, Was rooms, Bathrooms, Public places)
- Tap Angle and Tap design (Whether the tap is facing down or at a certain angle of inclination.
- Faucet or Sink Size (Smaller faucets or bigger faucet wash basins)
- Pressure at Tap point (Existing flow rate of the tap).
- Installation Reference:
- Prime Minister Office (PMO), New Delhi
- Express Avenue, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Symbiosis University, Pune, Maharastra
- Hiranandhini Upscale, Chennai
- UT Pumps, Faridabad Harayana
- Delphi TVS, Chennai Tamil Nadu
- Minda Sai Limited, Chennai Tamil Nadu
- Ford India Limited, Chennai Plant Tamil Nadu.
- Wendt India, Hosur Tamil Nadu
- British Council, Kolkatta West Bengal
- Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat Shyama Shyam Dham, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
- Hector Beverages, Mysore Karnataka
- Gaursons India Pvt Ltd, Gazhiabad, Uttar pradesh
- Cummins Plant, Satara Maharastra
- Hatsun Agro products, Kanchipuram
and installed in many other reputed organisations and numerous households across India
tags: dual mode nozzle, mist shower tap nozzle, tap nozzles, water saving nozzle for tap, Water Tap mist nozzle, water saver nozzle for tap, nozzles to save water, taps that save water, water taps images, tap nozzle insert, save water faucet nozzle
|Output LPM in Mist mode||
700 ml per minute (90% Savings)
|Output LPM in Shower mode||
3.5 LPM (60% Savings)
Mist and Shower
|Method of Construction||Brass|
|Suitable Tap Thread size||
Various Tap threads using adapters
|Operating Pressure||1 bar to 6 bar.|
|Country of Origin||India|
There are no reviews yet.