Greenly TrueSpray Nozzle TS2 sprays water in Umbrella pattern. Conserving water is need of the hour as it has a very good environmental effect as well as it saves a significant amount of money.
Greenly TrueSpray Nozzle sprays water in Umbrella pattern and reduces water consumption at taps by 75%. True Spray is one of the best sellers in hotel industry as it balances between the water usage by customers and water saving by the hoteliers as its installed in more than 25 hotels both in customer hand wash area and Kitchen area in Chennai.
- Can be retrofitted in any standard 22 mm Diameter Tap(M24/F24 threaded taps). Adapters available for other tap size.
- No Tap replacement needed.
- Dispense 2 LPM saving 75% of water consumption at your tap.. Saves 75% of the water.
- Customization (We can provide water flow rates as per your requirement from 1 Liters per minute to 2 liters per minute).
- Solid construction using Stainless steel / Brass material.
- Ergonomic Design.
- Anti rust proof.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Made up of brass and coated with Nickel to improve the life.
- Standard Model – 1 & 2 litres per minute.
- Best suitable for kitchens where the washbasin is wider and deeper.
- TrueSpray is not suitable for Kitchen with Angled Tap or Smaller washbasin as water spreads out of faucet
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 6 bar).
- Reduce Energy bills.
- Good Return on Investment.
- Cheapest metal and best water saving nozzle available in the market.
Why water conservation is important?
Water is vital to every living thing on Earth, and for humans, it’s the most important resource on the planet. But for all the water that there is on Earth, only 1 percent of it is directly usable for people, which is why water conservation is so important. You can do your part by taking measures to save water around the house, including in the kitchen, and there are many ways you can conserve water when you’re cooking, cleaning, and doing dishes.
Tips to save water in the kitchen?
We use around 10% of our household’s water in the kitchen. Although this is lower than the volume of water we use in the bathroom there are still plenty of opportunities to encourage the whole family to save water.
Just making some small changes to the way you wash dishes can help you save water in the kitchen and conserve the water used in your dishwasher in the short and long term.
- Rinse your fruit and vegetables. The key to water efficiency is to avoid leaving your tap running. So save water by rinsing your vegetables and fruit in a bowl. Plan ahead too. You can expect to make water saving of up to 20 litres by washing all your fruit and vegetables in advance. So just wash your whole lettuce, rather than the leaves you need, and then wrap it in a kitchen towel and use it when you need it. It’s a great time saver too and means your food will take less time to prepare.
- For maximum water efficiency only turn on your dishwasher when it’s full. Running a half-empty dishwasher wastes water, as it uses the same amount of water no matter how many dishes you have stacked inside. Expect to make a water saving of 5 to 10 litres with every wash.
- Fix leaking taps and save water immediately. A leaking tap can waste anywhere between 30 and 200 litres of water day. A new washer is very cheap to replace and will save you money if you’re on a water meter.
- Another way to save water when washing up is to wash or wipe dishes as soon as you can, that way the food doesn’t harden and less water is needed to get them sparkling clean. Also give the dishes a soak first to soften the stubborn bits and then scrub with a brush or sponge – it’s much more water efficient than washing them under a running tap.
- Take the strain off your drains. A sink strainer is a simple water efficient device that stops your food scraps and gunk clogging up your drains.
- Defrosting or melting ice under running water is a waste. Save water by defrosting the freezer or fridge by putting items in a half full sink. Or go and enjoy a cup of tea while everything thaws at room temperature or in the sun. You will be defrosting and saving water all at the same time.
- If you really must boil vegetables there are still ways of saving water. Bring the water to the boil first in the kettle, just cover the veggies with the water and put the lid on the saucepan so they boil quicker. This will save you money, water and energy and lead to a water saving of up to 10 litres every day.
- Turn off taps tightly. If you’ve got a dripping tap change the washer – it’s a really inexpensive and easy way to save water – as much as 30–200 litres of water per day.
- Only mop the floor once a week, instead dry brush and spot clean the floor. If you sweep up the scraps regularly you can save water by spot cleaning spills rather than washing the whole floor each time.
- Clean up a spill while it’s still wet. It is water efficient because you need to use less water and it requires less elbow grease too.
- Try composting. If you can avoid using your sink’s waste disposal unit it’s not only better for the environment but you can save water – as much as 6 litres every day. Plus your flowers and plants will love the fertile soil.
- Store drinking water in a bottle or jug and cool it in the fridge, rather than running it from the tap, is the perfect way to save water – as much as 10 litres – on a hot sunny day.
- If you’re looking for ways of saving water when you’re washing up only use a small amount of diluted washing-up liquid to reduce the amount of rinsing required.
- Water efficient products like Water saving tap nozzles and aerators can reduce the water consumption up to 97%.
- Don’t let water just disappear down the plug hole. A great way to save water is to catch running water in a bucket while you wait for it to warm up and then use the water on your plants, to rinse dishes or fruit and vegetables.
- Be water efficient and save energy by insulating hot water pipes. This way you will waste less water.
Hope our tips are helpful in saving water.
Frequently asked Questions on Truespray nozzle:
- What is the minimum operating water pressure required?
it operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 3 bar. Nozzle can be easily operated till 6 bar pressure.
- How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge.
- Does it produces mist?
No. This is not a mist Nozzle. This nozzle sprays the water in Umbrella flow pattern. Best for Kitchen and common Areas Installation.
- How do i figure out the size of the tap?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter.
- Does this work with automated tap?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
- Will the Nozzle works in hard and salty water ?
Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Nozzle. We recommend to immerse TrueSpray water saving nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards
- Does the nozzle require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
- What is the warranty Period?
2 Year from the date of receiving the nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
- Does it comes with Adapters for all kind of Taps?
We provide adapters only for the 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24). We also have other adapters for various Tap Size.
- Do I need technical assistance in installing the nozzle?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install TrueSpray. Just a 2 minute job.
- can we use this nozzle with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
- is the flow adjustable?
Certainly. You can can both mist and shower modes. Best way to satisfy your water saving purpose
- Can it be installed in 28 mm tap ?
Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
- Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
- Do I need regular maintenance?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
- How much water the nozzle can save?
Based on the water pressure at Tap point, Water output will be from 8 to 12 liters per minute. Whereas our nozzle reduce the consumption by a maximum of 75%. Only 25% of water is used effectively.
- Factors to be considered while suggesting nozzles to customers.
Following factors to be considered while suggesting nozzles to customers.
- Tap location
- Tap Angle
- Faucet or Sink Size
- Pressure at Tap point.
For your bulk requirements, Please contact our nearest distributor email@example.com or CLICK HERE.
Kitchen nozzle, water nozzle, How to save water in kitchen tap tips, faucet spray nozzle, Kitchen sink tap, water saving nozzle for kitchen, tap nozzle for Kitchen, faucet nozzle for Kitchen
1.Can be retrofitted in any standard 22 mm Diameter Tap(M24/F24 threaded taps). Adapters available for other tap size.
2.No Tap replacement needed.
3.Dispense 2 LPM saving 75% of water consumption at your tap.. Saves 75% of the water.