Mist Water saving Nozzle for Tap –
- Greenly TrueMist uses our unique technique of converting the water stream into mist by altering the water inside a chamber and creates minute particles of water (water Atomizer technique) and exits the orifice in form of mist there by saving huge amount of water.
- Greenly Truemist 300 can reduce consumption as much as 97%. How ever Truemist 500 can reduce consumption by 93% of water at your taps.
- Fits in standard 22mm Taps.
- Mist flow mode dispense only 300 ml per minute (Saves 97% compared to Normal aerator)
- Can be retrofitted in any standard 22 mm Diameter Tap(M24/F24 threaded taps). No Tap replacement needed.
- Our Standard model Greenly TrueMist 300 dispense 300 ml Per Minute (Saves 93% of the water) at 1.5 bar water pressure.
- Customization (We can provide water flow rates as per your requirement from 300 ml per minute to 800 ml per minute)
- Solid construction using Stainless steel / Brass material.
- Ergonomic Design
- Anti rust proof
- Easy installation and maintenance – DIY – Simply unscrew existing aerator and replace with Greenly Truemist
- Optimized for public places like Commercial establishment, Educational Institution and Shopping malls. This altered water nozzle is not suitable for Home due to extreme water saving.
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 6 bar)
- Reduce Energy bills
- Extreme water saving without compromising the water usage.
Frequently Asked Questions
- It operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 6 bar. No Pressure regulator required upto 2.5 bar. Pressure regulator required above 2.5 bar.
- Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge
- Yes. Perfectly.
- Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter
- As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
- Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Nozzle. We recommend to immerse TrueMist Twister water saving Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards
- Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
- 2 Year from the date of receiving the nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
- Currently we have 3 more adapters. This list is available in the drop down menu in this page.
- Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Truemist. Just a 2 minute job.
- Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
- Sorry. Its a single mode extreme water saver nozzle for tap.
- Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
- Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
- Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
- Based on the water pressure at Tap point, Water output will be from 8 to 12 liters per minute. Whereas our nozzle reduce the consumption by a maximum of 97%. Only 3% of water is used effectively. Our nozzle mist output can be varied from 200ml per minute to 1 liter per minute.
Following factors to be considered while suggesting nozzles to customers.
- Tap location
- Tap Angle
- Faucet or Sink Size
- Pressure at Tap point.